Thursday, July 16, 2009

7 weeks 5 days....

That's how far we are along! That's right, my eggo is preggo. I've known since 4 weeks along. i woke up Saturday morning POAS and BFP! I ran to wake Joe up and well we were in shock. Not an expected pregnancy but a wonderful suprise. We cried from the excitement. It was quite overwhelming. So now here I am. I'm so tired and hungry. I've been showing since I found out. Actually right now I look like I did when I was about 3-4 months pregnant with my Mila. My mom keeps joking that I have twins in there. I'm so happy but I am bracing myself for what can happen. I know what can happen this time. I won't be so naive about it. But I will cherish each and everyday with this blessing. It is a true blessing. One that will be with me as long as God wants. I was so cautious about telling people. I'm just so scared of what might happen but screw that. I'm going to enjoy this pregnancy just like I did with Mila. Next week I'll be able to schedule an ultrasound. Wish us luck

No comments:

Post a Comment