Friday, April 24, 2009

birthdays....

April = everyone's damn birthdays!! It's a great month! I'm so broke. Just this week alone I had my mom's, Mary's, and my Love's bday in a row. and there are still more to come. April is not over at all. They have all been great so far. Especially having had my wish come true, thanks babygirl. I've been all over the place this month. I just need to stop and breathe for a second. Me and Joe are closer and closer to getting our lil love shack. I can't wait. It's going to be perfect, I hope. Next week we're going to go get Mila's headstone. Not the best thing to go shopping for but I want my babygirl to have the best. I miss her so much, and only wish that she could be here with all of us. I know she's around though. I just feel it. It's a warm comforting feeling. Thinking of her keeps me sane. She makes me think so much more about life and the beauty it is. She clearly turned my life around and I love her for that. I love her with every inch of my body. And she knows that. I talk to her everyday to let her know. There isn't a moment that passes by that I don't think about her. She the light at the end of my dark tunnel. Oh how mommy misses her little girl! I'll see you again one day babygirl.

On Saturday I saw Mary. We talked outside the bar for a while about our lil angels. We talked mostly about how we just have a different outlook on life. And we were happy. Mary's been through one of the most difficult things you can possibly go through in this life, losing a baby. It was good to talk to someone in somewhat the same situation. Not to say that others don't know what it's like to lose your own child, but well in a way they don't and I'm glad that not many people I know have gone through the pain of it. It's just alot easier to talk to someone you can relate to. It sucks so bad that we had to go through this, but it was all apart of a greater reason that we just don't understand right now. And it also sucks how different people treat these types of situations. Like it's not a big deal. I haven't been around too many people like that at all, but I've heard stories of how people just don't think it's a big deal to lose a baby. Shame on them! They make me want to smack them over the head.

Anyways, I love ya Mary.

On Monday was my Mom's birthday. I love my mom! We took her out to eat and had a great time. I only wish I look half as good as she does when I'm her age. She's a beauty.

Wednesday was Joey's Birthday. It was by far one of the best. We went to the bar, got hammed, and then went home and had some more fun. Joe was making me and D laugh so hard that I think I now have a six pack underneath my fat. I haven't laughed like that in a long long time. I love him. He's hilarious. The next day we couldn't remember what triggered it. But whatever, it was funny. I love my hubby! and now that he is 23, he can stop calling me a cougar and a pedophile. (I'm 12 days older than him, and for those 12 days, every year he makes fun of me for dating a younger man.) It never fails. Hahaha I love him.


And then of course last weekend we went to the bar to celebrate Joe's, becky's and my birthdays. It was an awesome night. I love our family and friends! They are the best. So anyway, happy birthday to us!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment