Friday, April 3, 2009

rainbow....



I had this beautiful dream the other day. I remembered it yesterday while I was driving as the sun was setting. The only thing I can really remember is chasing a rainbow as the sun was setting. The colors were so vivid. They were staring down at me. It looked amazing. Like I could almost touch the rainbow if I reached a little further.

It just reminded me about my rainbow baby and how I long for one. It's ok, I have patience. I can wait as long as it takes. I really loved that dream. It's one of the best that I've had in a while. I hope I dream of it again.

I wonder if that's what it looks like all the time where Mila is at. Maybe she's on the other side staring at the same sky we all look at. Maybe she drew the rainbow for me. Oh the mysteries of this beautiful earth.

Mommy loves you Mila =)

No comments:

Post a Comment