Friday, June 19, 2009

run ins....

What do you do when a person you haven't seen since high school starts asking you about your life and how many kids you have?

My answer is simple, I have a daughter who I love and miss with all of my heart. I acknowledge my daughter. I'm sorry if this makes it awkward for others but I will never say I don't have one. I don't do this so people can feel sorry for my family. I don't say this to get attention. I say it because it's the truth. I love my babygirl and she's real. And no matter how simple I respond to that question without a tear in my eye, I feel it. I feel like crying but I don't. I may say it like it's not a big deal but it is. I just don't let my feeling out with strangers.

I've only once ignored someone who asked me how my daughter was and I felt like punching her in the face. I know it's not her fault and I know she didn't mean harm by it. I guess I just don't like her. I also had a severe case of drunkness so that could have been it too. I felt so horrible after that. I couldn't believe I couldn't answer her. Never again.

I have a daughter. Her name is Mila Jolie Cervantes and she flies with the angels all day long. I love her and miss her always. She's always on my mind and in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment