Monday, June 1, 2009

moving day #2....


Well it was a sad goodbye to our apartment. We kicked our asses moving and at least its finally over. I'm so sore that I can barely walk. Saturday we moved pretty much everything. We didn't finish until about 10. It was a fucked up day. Meaning we are pretty much got shit faced and moved. Then Sunday came and we cleaned soooo much, I can still smell every single chemical we used to make that place look like new. And it did.

I'm gonig to miss that place so much. But I'm glad in a way that we put it behind us. That part of our life is over. Now we have one more moving day to go. Hopefully it will be our last for a while. Then I can finally set up my wall for Mila. Can't freakin wait.

In the meantime, I'm going to try to recover!

So long Wood Dale

Bye bye to our pretty view where I would sit just looking at the pond and the sky thinking of my babygirl. I will miss it....






No comments:

Post a Comment