Friday, October 9, 2009

19 Weeks....

Relax, take a deep breath, and go on with your life. My daily routine. This week has gone by a bit better. Dreaming of my lil man. I can't wait to meet him. I've been hit with so many similarities between him and Mila. It makes me happy and sad at the same time. I'm in a whirlwind of emotions. They move pretty much the same, at the same time of the day, the same schedule. But I wouldn't want it any other way. So I just relax, take a deep breath, and go on with my life.

According to http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/:

Your baby's crown-to-rump length is 5.2 to 6 inches this week. Your baby weighs approximately 7 ounces and will increase its weight more than 15 times between now and birth! One of the most amazing aspects of your baby's growth and development is that of the fetal brain. Your baby's brain is one of the first organs to appear. Your baby's oversized head shows the brain's importance in his development. Because the nerves that connect the muscles to the brain have grown into place, your baby's movements are consciously directed. Your baby's ears stand out from the sides of the head and the buds for your baby's permanent teeth appear. Your baby's arms and legs have reached their relative proportions and his feet are approximately one inch long.

~Tomorrow is 20 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment