Friday, October 23, 2009

21 Weeks....


I had no leg cramps this week so that was great. The baby's been moving everywhere and now Joe and I can see my belly move when Joey kicks. Joe's voice gets the baby so excited. Whenever I first see Joe after work and he talks to my belly, Joey goes crazy! It's like he knows that's his daddy. Mila would always do the same thing too. I love it. I love that they can have a bond with him like that even while in the womb.

It started off as a pretty shitty week. My emotions were everywhere, but every day that I would wake up, I started over. Everyday to me is a fresh new start. By the end of the week, I'm feeling so much better. I try just to stay at peace with myself. I try to have appreciation for every thing that I get. I try to be a more loving person. I am/was a grudge holder. I'm changing that. I've learned that there's nothing so horrible someone has done to me to make me hate them. So yes, I don't hate anyone. If you think you are hated by me, you're not. On the contrary, I have love for those who have taught me valuable lessons in this life. I thank those who've helped mold me to the person I am today. Anyone up for a fresh new start? I am. So I will be here, at peace in that aspect of my life. Now if you hate me, that's a whole other story. Just know I apologize for whatever nonsense I have caused.

All you need is love....
It took having my little family to realize that and it has made me a happier person.

According to http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/:

Your baby's blood circulation is completely functional. The umbilical cord system continues to grow and thicken as blood travels with considerable force through the body to nurture the baby. The placenta is now almost equal in size to the baby. Your baby will be getting much larger during the second half of your pregnancy. Your baby's crown-to-rump length at this time is 7.2 inches and she weighs approximately 10.5 ounces. Your growing baby is about the size of a large banana. You should be able to feel your uterus about a half of an inch above your navel. Your weight gain so far will be around 10 to 15 pounds. Your baby's different organs and systems are maturing. The fetal digestive system is functioning in a simple way and your baby can swallow amniotic fluid. After your baby swallows the amniotic fluid, she is able to absorb water and sugars from the fluid and then the waste is passed as far as the large bowel. Your baby swallows the amniotic fluid in order to prepare itself for life outside of the womb. Some babies consume as much as 17 ounces of amniotic fluid in a 24-hour period. Your baby already has a high number of red blood cells and the white blood cells are beginning to be produced. Taste buds are being formed on your baby's tongue this week also.

~Tomorrow we start week 22

No comments:

Post a Comment