Tuesday, March 24, 2009

anniversary....

Yesterday was our four year anniversary. I can't believe how long it's been. It's been an amazing journey through life with him so far. We've had some rough roads we had to overcome. We went through hell and back. But nevertheless it's all been worth it. I love him more and more every day.
I remember when we first started dating. It all started out so innocent. We would always hang out at the Camacho's just bullshit around. I had such a crush on him. Then we started hanging out on our own. The night he asked me out was the best night ever. It was like 3 in the morning, we were watching Roseanne in my room and we just started talking. Ha, i tried stealing his wallet and he kissed me. It was perfect. And from that day on, I knew he was it. It's hard to believe with us just being kids and all but I truly felt it at that moment.

Who would have thought that we would be where we are today. After everything we've gone through I'm so glad we are as close as ever. He's my best friend. He treats me better than anyone has ever treated me. I wake up every morning with a kiss from him. He tells me I'm beautiful everyday even if I'm at my worst. He listens to me about my day. He cooks for me. He tells me he loves me a million times a day. And when we go to bed he cuddles with me and fills me with kisses until we're sound asleep. What more can I ask for?

I love you with all of my heart and soul Joseph David Cervantes! You're my world baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment