Friday, May 22, 2009

dentist....

I went to the dentist yesterday. They are the nicest people ever. The last time I was there was when I was pregnant with Mila. I had a feeling they were going to ask "how's your baby doing" Sure enough, they did. I told her what happened and she was so sorry. She gave me some encouraging words. God bless her. It's people like her that help me get by. Today marks four months without my Mila. Four months since I've seen her beautiful face. I will never forget the first time I saw her. A true princess. I miss her more and more each and every day.

Mommy loves you babygirl~

I now am starting to think of how I want her memory sketched on my body. The choices are narrowed down to starting a sleeve for her, or across my back above my dragons. Either way it will come out beautiful. Only the best for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment