Monday, May 4, 2009

monuments....

Yesterday afternoon Joe and I went to get Mila's headstone. The whole time I was there my stomach was in knots. I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. We picked the most beautiful one of all. It was as perfect as it could be considering what we were shopping for. It hurt so bad. The man helping us was nice. Ever notice how a persons voice changes when they're talking to you about certain things? His voice was soft and soothing. It was nice. Comforting. I almost started to cry when he was asking us what was going to be on it. I spelled out her name and said her date. It was hard. I miss my little angel.

Later on in the afternoon I went to see Michelles new place. It was beautiful. I loved it! Monica was there and she gave me my birthday present. I haven't seen her in so long it seemed. I opened a box and the most beautiful pearl bracelet was in there. It had two hearts and engraved on one was Mila on one side and God's Angel on the other. On the second heart was Karina and Joe and mommy and daddy on the other. It's perfect. I wanted to cry it was so beautiful.

I love my family. They're always there for me when I need them. So to my sister Monica, I love you. Thank you so much for the gift. I will cherish it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment