Wednesday, May 13, 2009

nightmares....


I had a terrible dream last night. I don't know where it came from or why my imagination led to such horrible thoughts. I was in the house I spent most of my childhood at. I was in the bathroom helping my dad fix the sink and out of no where a different man led me to my bedroom to watch TV. It was urgent that I turn the TV on and watch a show with him. As soon as I turned on the television I became the show. It felt so real. I was however only observing the children around me unable to move.


There were 4 children in total. 3 little girls and 1 boy. They ranged in ages from 1-4. We were in an old dark house. It was rainy outside. They couldn't see me. It's as if I were a ghost. One of the older girls took the one year old girl off of her high chair. She proceeded to play with her, making her laugh, having a great time. Spinning her round and round. All of a sudden the three older kids were surrounding the one year old. Then the girl stabbed the one year old in the back with a butcher knife. I felt the butcher knife go in her as if it were stabbing me. There was blood everywhere. It wouldn't stop. I gasped and screamed and no one could hear me. I tried moving to help the little girl but I was stuck. The other kids just laughed as there faces turned into monsters.... Then they turned slowly in my direction and noticed me.


I woke up, sweating, my heart pounding unbelievably fast. I turned around and held Joe as tight as I could. It was between 3-5 in the morning. I'm not too sure. I eventually fell asleep again. The dream kind of picked up where it left off. However the kids were being taken away and the one year old appeared to be fine. It seems like that was it because the next thing I know, it's 5:30 in the morning and my alarm went off waking me up.


Why would I dream of something so horrible....

No comments:

Post a Comment