Wednesday, August 26, 2009

doc appt....

I went to a doc appointment yesterday. It went freakin fantastic! I gained a pound so they were happy about that. I had a med student come in first and she seemed much more confident than the last. The first one I had was so soft spoken and nervous. She was really nice though as was this one. The one from yesterday was a talker. She was making me laugh the whole time. Anyway, everything looks normal. She found the baby's heartbeat right away! I love hearing that beautiful sound. It was at 155. Very normal which is what I love to hear. Then the real doc came in and talked to me for a bit. I had to reschedule the level II ultrasound so now it's on for the 25th of September. Booo, now I have to wait an extra week to find out what this lil babe is. That's ok. I think it's better that it got rescheduled. A week does make a difference in the baby's growth. I can't wait. It'll be here before I know.

I also went to visit my Mila yesterday. It was such a beautiful day. I was for the first time alone in that section. It felt kind of nice. I felt as if all of the babies there were flying over me. Then I spotted two fresh graves. I started to cry. I pray for those families to find hope. To find peace. To know that their babies will be ok.

I changed Mila's flowers and just sat there listening to music. So peaceful. For every tear that rolled down my cheek, a breeze came in and dried it away.

It was a beautiful day

No comments:

Post a Comment