Wednesday, August 12, 2009

then the baby looked at me....

Ralph: Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me.

Hahaha, love Ralph. I can watch him for days. Anyways, I thought I'd jot down what happened at my appointment yesterday. Well I was suppose to see the lady doc, I forget her name.... how horrible of me, but to my surprise I saw My wonderful doctor. I'll call him doctor G. I really love him. He said everything looked great but that I had to gain some weight. I've lost three pounds since my first appointment. To my defense though I lost 8 pounds with Mila in my first trimester so I think 3 isn't too bad. And I do eat as much as I could when I could.

He then had me lay on the bed and to my surprise he was going to do an ultrasound so that I could see the baby and so that he can check on my ovarian cyst. It was pretty cool I've never had a surprise ultrasound. It was a little portable one so I didn't get a picture but I don't care. I got to see my lil babe and that's all that matters! And boy was the lil babe active. As much as I hate calling the baby "IT", it was moving it's arms everywhere! All in front of it's lil face and waving at the screen.... I really felt our lil babe was waving at me though =P. So yea the baby looked at ME. Hehehe! It was truly a wonderful sight and my God how they grow so quickly! Just about 3 weeks ago it was just a lil peanut. It truly brings tears of happiness to my eyes.

I then went to the cemetary to share the news with my Mila and to change her flowers. I tried to stay as long as I could but was chased away by bees. I hate bees and the last thing I need is to get stung by one. So I said a quick prayer and left. Shared my news with my fam and went to sleep. Over all it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment