Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hush Now....

The ignorance of some people is astonishing. It comes in many different ways, shapes, and forms. How can people not control what they say at times? How can they sit there and judge your way of being so comfortably? How can they not see each and every person is an individual, unique if you will? How can they not see it's rude, hurtful, insensitive?

News flash, I am me! I do what I feel is what I need to do. I do what I want. I live the way I live because I love life this way. Decisions I make are because I feel they should be made.

Bottom line, I like what I like because I fucking LIKE IT! Enough said. No explanation needed. Why is that so hard to understand? I don't get it one bit. Please someone tell me why people need to give their rude two cents in when it's not needed? Does it make them feel good to try to embarrass others with their tactics? Or I get it , it's the they have a low self esteem so you have to pick on people to raise it.

I'm sick of it! I'm tired of just taking shit like that. The next time I get shit like this, I will explode and make someone feel as shitty as they make me feel. Not what I like to do at all but oh well. I don't care if it wasn't "intended" and I understand you can't teach old dogs new tricks, but you can smack the shit out of them.

So when I say something that I do in my life that you don't because it's not your style, don't state your opinion. I did not ask for it. When I want it you will know. Until then, keep your insensitive jerk comments to yourself. So what if you don't like my style? You can suck it. You're either in my life because you want to be or have to be. I know how it goes. That still doesn't give you the right to say asshole things to me and get away with it. Not anymore.

So warning, the next time this happens and I'm a bitch just know, no it's not my pregnancy hormones in anyway, it's me and my true feelings. I'm done being pushed around like that. It's ridiculous I go out of my way to be polite, not to hurt other peoples precious feelings, but mine get stomped away? I've had enough. It finishes right here!

This is in no way intended to be directed at a single individual for I get this a lot because I'm not the "typical young lady" I should be.

Just Hush Now....

No comments:

Post a Comment